Donate to One More Day on The Appalachian Trail!
Join us in our mission to provide a new hope for young people in need and give them one more day on the Appalachian Trail. Your contribution, no matter how small or big, will make a positive impact in the lives of young people who are seeking a new sense of direction and purpose.
Why Donate to One More Day on The Appalachian Trail?
- Your contribution will help fund thru-hike scholarships for young people in recovery from substance use disorder or other life challenges who are seeking healing and joy on the Appalachian Trail.
- We provide annual scholarships to individuals who have struggled with obstacles of their own and are looking to find a sense of adventure and healing on the trail, just like Nate Loftis (Trail Name: El Chapo) did during his 2018 AT trek.
- Our scholarships will help fund the first-time thru-hike for applicants who are committed to attempting it in 2024.
- All applications will be reviewed by Nate’s immediate family and members of his trail family, “The Rochers”, who are board members of the One More Day on the Appalachian Trail organization.
- The award recipient will be asked to provide trail updates at regular intervals along the way.
- Your donation will be tax-deductible, and we are grateful for any amount you can give.
How to Donate
Donating to One More Day on The Appalachian Trail is easy! Simply enter the amount you wish to donate in the box above and you will be guided through the rest of the steps.
Tax-deductible donations to One More Day will help fund annual AT thru-hike scholarships, providing trail expenses and gear purchases for individuals who are seeking to find healing and connection on the AT.
Every penny of your donation goes to the program.
Your contribution will go directly toward funding thru-hike scholarships for young people in recovery or facing other life challenges.